Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BOB I

So I was asked to rank my pears' blogs. Here's how this is going to work: The blogs will be grouped into a series of four groups. The first group are all top notch groups, all their work is done, up to date, and there is something a little extra. The second group has all their work completed. The third group is missing one or two assignments but overall are doing good work. And finally the last group basically doesn't really care about their blog. NOTE: There is no ranking within the groups...that's just the order that I saw them.

PS I'm sorry guys, I looked at it objectively. Preston made me do it...

GROUP I

GROUP II
Ryan Nguyen (Hey, it's me): http://rnguyensaplitcompblog.blogspot.com/ 

GROUP III


GROUP IV

I didn't feel like any of the blogs deserve to be here...I think that everybody's blogs look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment