Sunday, January 13, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

"Well here we are again." As one very annoyed robot once said.  (A Portal 2 reference for anyone that hasn't played it yet). 


A little...depressing, funny if you played the game. Which you should.




Here we are back at school ready to start the new semester. For some people they are lost, in search of some direction to take....Well for me it's quite different.  I have a goal already, and a plan. I want to graduate at the end of the year with at least a 4.2 GPA and an A in AP Physics. Also I will continue my duties as president of the Asian Pacific Club, but while doing this I will begin to expand my network of engineers. Once I graduate I want to attend Cal Poly SLO and get my BS in Aerospace Engineering. With that I will go work for NASA, ESA (European Space Agency), RFSA (Russian Federal Space Agency), or a company contracted out to any of the above and work my way up till I am able to work on the manned mars program. I want to be one of the engineers working on project. I want to be one of the people there when we hear the words "welcome to Mars". That's my plan in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment